Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Faith, Believing in the unseen promises

It has been almost 9 months since I have made a blog on this site. The Hebrews study continues on Tuesday nights at the Jones' home and we have the faithful few that are there every week. A new addition to the group is Uncle Jim, Mary's uncle who has had a real awakening spiritually and has such a desire to be in the Word and at church. We praise God for this wonderful work of the Lord in our midst.
Last week we looked at the first 10 verses of Chapter 11 and the Lord spoke clearly to us about the importance of true faith in order to be pleasing to the Lord. In fact in verse 6 it tells us that without faith it is impossible to please Him. This should be the desire of every believer, to be pleasing and in a right relationship with our Lord, everyday.
I want to add more to these comments but have to much to do tonight, I'll try back later.
God Bless

No comments: